Thursday, November 6, 2008

Prepare for Utter Cuteness!!!

Oh My GOODNESS!!! How adorable is this little gal? I got her from Pink Poison Stamps.They are affordable, they stamp perfectly and, how amazingly and utterly precious is this stamp? I ordered them and got them in the mail so quickly... I just knew she needed to be stamped ASAP!

I did her for the sketch challenge over at Mothers and Daughters Creations. I LOVE challenges... so I decided to play along... and their challenges are so much fun... I just can't stop!

I used a corner rounder to do the corners of the cardstock and the card base. I used the gamsol and colored pencil technique... (Love that look!) I used the cuttlebug for the blue and orange paper, I thought they looked like waves and bubbles! I followed the sketch and for the circle part, I layered orange and white cardstock and a flower charm with a brad. I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I do... I just have to smile when I look at her! Check out Pink Poison and Mothers and Daughters Challenges...and remember to always Have FUN

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute stamp. I'm going to go to pink poison and check it out. I need more cutsie stamps.

Heather

Maria said...

Great job with the challenge, thanks for playing along! Adorable image!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh my I think this sweet thing would give Ariel a run for her money...lol. Great card love all the layers. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Tam said...

Very sweet! The stamp is so precious and you did an awesome job with your coloring!! Thanks for playing along!
Tamara

gale said...

Awww she IS cute. Great card-love the embossing and all the little details.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so adorable! Love your mermaid. She is sooo cute! Great embossed panels and perfect job on the sketch!

stampingirl said...

Ain't she sweet?! =o)

Carmen said...

She is so adorable! Love the card.

Ann said...

Super cute! I love the swirled bg--perfect for a little mermaid! :D

Kathryn said...

OM Goodness -- That mermaid is soooo CUTE!!!
Your card is FABULOUS! :)

Melzie said...

I want her... and I don't even know how I'd use her! Adorable!

Rachel Brumley said...

What a cute card - that mermaid is so adorable. I love all the details on the card.

I'll have to check out Pink Poison Stamps

thescrapmaster said...

This card is super cute!!

I am doing a blog check and could you please separate out the blogger group on its own little list? Thank you!

~Samantha

Tlbran said...

She is so cute! Thanks for sharing the info on where you got her. I'm not familiar with them but I am going to HAVE to go check them out! Your card is cute! I like the "little waves and bubbles", the rhinestones in her hair are great.

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Too cute! Oh my goodness, what an adorable stamp! And you've done a beautiful job with it :) The colors are gorgeous!

The Mama Monkey said...

Yup, she is so cute! Awesome job with the card! I love the swirl CB folders used to simulate the water! Great job!

Heather said...

Wow! She is adorable! Great job!